HitmanPro.Alert is a lightweight application able to monitor your browser activity and detect potential threats that may comprise system security. The tool was specifically built to add an extra layer of security to your system, in order to protect you whenever you shop on the Internet or perform online banking operations.
- Added CryptoGuard 4.5
- Improved LoadLib mitigation technical details
- Fixed LoadLib mitigation false positive on computers with specific old Hewlett Packard printer driver
- Fixed typo in the Dutch language
- Updated Danish language
- Intuitive interface and malware scans: The tool sports an attractive and clear-cut interface, and offers to perform a malware scan right after installation, in order to get the security assessment of your computer.
- Safe browsing and exploit mitigation: When it comes to safe browsing, HitmanPro.Alert protects your activities surrounding online banking, shopping or web mail. It offers support for many browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Maxthon, Comodo Dragon, Pale Moon, Tor Browser Bundle, Avant Browser, Spark Browser, SRWare Iron and Yandex Browser.
- Vaccination, CryptoGuard and webcam notifier: The software application sports additional tools to reduce the risk of malware infections. For instance, it can stop sandbox-aware malware by making the computer look like it belongs to a virus researcher, block crypto-ransomware (like CryptoLocker) by keeping local and shared files safe, or warn you when your webcam was silently turned on to watch you.
- Keystroke encryption, process protection, network lockdown and USB blocker: Moreover, the program is able to encrypt all keystrokes to prevent keyloggers from hijacking your passwords, private messages and other sensitive information, prevent malware from infecting the main executable of a trusted process (e.g. antivirus), stop backdoor traffic by locking down the network, and block malicious USB devices that pose as a keyboard.