Hibernator lets you hibernate apps by closing all running apps and preventing the apps from relaunching automatically. It’s easy to use and can save data, battery, and performance. Your phone keeps many apps running in the background, which is consuming your system resources, and as a result draining your battery and reducing the available memory.
- Expand and shrink lists
- Show apps page info
- Wake up hibernated apps
- Hibernate single apps
- Task Killer: Hibernator is a very powerful Task Killer that kills tasks and processes and prevents them from restarting automatically.
- Speed booster: Hibernator lets you speed up your phone when it runs slowly because of the many backgrounds running apps.
- RAM CLEANER: Hibernator optimizes your phone memory by freeing up RAM, and making space for new apps.
- BATTERY SAVER: Closing apps helps save battery power and extend battery life.
- CPU COOLER: Closing apps helps Cool down your phone temperature and reduces CPU usage.
- Device Admin permission: Hibernator requires the device admin permission in order to be able to lock the screen after the hibernation operation is completed.
- Accessibility Service permission: Hibernator requires the accessibility of service permission in order to be able to close other apps.
- Draw Over Apps permission: Hibernator requires permission to draw above the other apps in order to be able to show the wait screen while closing apps.