Guitar Pro 7 wide-ranging new features and enhancements, for creating, playing, and sharing your tabs! Guitar Pro allows you to edit your music scores and tablature for guitar, bass, and ukulele, as well as create backing tracks for drums or piano. This is a most thorough yet user-friendly tool for musicians who wish to get better, compose, or simply play along.
- Performance and Ease of use: Software startup and file loading have been enhanced. Scrolling and zooming are now both smoother. The install/update process is also improved.
- High resolution: The software is compatible with high-resolution screens (Retina and HD) and touch screens.
- Quality of the score’s design: The score-display engine has been entirely rewritten for even more realistic, professional sheet music.
- Polyphonic tuner: Simply brush down the six strings together to check their tuning in a single stroke.
- New instrument banks: Many sounds have been added, including the dobro, flamenco, manouche, and 7-string nylon guitars, the electric sitar, fretless bass, jazz double bass, accordions, mellotron, harmonicas, bagpipe, new synthesizers, and drum machines.
- Stereo sounds: You can choose between mono and stereo for all acoustic instruments, as well as add an automatic specialization to drumkits.
- Simplified audio adjustments: Choose and modify your sound from over 1000 presets combining a soundbank and an effects chain.
- Mixing MIDI/RSE: Guitar Pro 7 makes it possible, within any given single file, to mix tracks that use MIDI tones with others that use RSE tones.
- Virtual fretboard and keyboard: The virtual-instrument (guitar, bass, banjo, and piano) windows are resizable.
- Lock your files: You may lock your file to prevent any accidental modification. You may also add a password to it, to keep it from being opened or edited.
- MIDI and MusicXML formats: Imports and exports in MIDI and MusicXML formats have been improved for better compatibility between Guitar Pro and other musical software programs.