GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, contacts, MP3s, financial documents, and other important files locally – between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP , SFTP, WebDAV, and more.
- Fixed crashes on sync tree item update.
- Real-Time Data Transfer: Automated, scheduled, and real-time backup and synchronization with no user interaction required.
- Block Level Data Transfer: Propagates only the data blocks changed since the last analysis, significantly reducing backup time, network consumption, and storage requirements.
- Unattended Service: Runs as a background service, performing automated, scheduled, and real-time backups with no user interaction required.
- END TO END ENCRYPTION: Improves security by applying AES-256 bit encryption to your mission-critical data in transit and at rest.
- Version History Control: Saves single or multiple versions of your data change history, ensuring maximum protection and minimal data recovery time.
- Fixing Access Denied Errors: A part of GoodSync always runs in elevated mode, so it handles file operations that would otherwise cause Access Denied error and require User Account Control elevation.
- Portable Paths for Removable Drives: You can specify a folder path that starts with volume name so that your volume is found no matter what disk letter it uses.
- Automated Conflict Resolution: Automatically resolves conflicts that occur between data versions, securing the winning side while also saving the overwritten version.