Glarysoft Malware Hunter searches for malicious files and other dangerous threats and removes them from your machine. You will easily be able to run hyper-scans that will quickly detect viruses and other threats and notify you it then will erase all traces of them from your PC. This is not a constant monitoring utility but more of an on-demand malware scanner.
- Added ‘toolbar cleaner’ to a cleanup module
- Minor GUI improvements
- Minor bug fixes
Quick, full, and custom scans:
- Upon launch, you are greeted by a simple interface with clear, accessible options. Therefore, you can use it to analyze certain locations or files you suspect are infected.
- Depending on your option and the size of the target location, a scan can take more or less time. In full or quick mode, targets computer areas that can betray the presence of malware, such as the startup section, the common apps, or the system’s registry. once the scan is complete, it displays a short overview where you can check out the number of resolved issues, scanned and infected files, as well as the scan duration.
Create whitelists and blacklists:
- To reduce the scanning time, it is possible for you to create so-called ‘trust and block’ lists. As you might imagine, these lists will contain the location of the files you want Glarysoft Malware Hunter Pro to exclude from scanning or automatically block.
Promises to keep your PC virus-free:
- Glarysoft Malware Hunter Pro aims to provide an easy to use yet powerful tool as far as computer security is concerned.
- Unfortunately, real-time scanning is not available, so it might be better for you not to use it to replace a permanent antivirus solution.