GiliSoft USB Lock is a data leak prevention tool that prevents leakage and copy of your data to USB Drives (Android phone/iPhone), External Drives, CDs/DVDs or other such portable devices. Once installed, USB Lock lets you block all such drives and devices that do not belong to you.
- Block USB/SD Drives: Disable reading from USB/SD disks or disable writing to USB/SD disks. It doesn’t allow any type of USB/SD drive to access your computer unless you authorize it or it has been in trusted devices White-list.
- CD Lock, Block Media & Blu-ray Discs: Disable reading from DVD/CD discs or making DVD/CD burner read-only. This application also blocks any disc that uses the disk hub, bay, combo or CD/DVD drive and allots a drive letter.
- Trusted Devices White List: You can create a whitelist to allow ‘certain approved’ USB pen drives. Then it will block all USB drives except the ones in the white-list.
- Reports & Logs: USB Lock provide full reports and logs: (1) USB Activity – Monitor all file operation (like create delete files ) on all USB disks that connected to your computer. (2) Deny & Allow Access History. (3) Activity White List.
- Programs Lock: Block running any programs, including IE, Outlook, AOL, AIM, Dropbox, and more. You can even lock your control panel with one button click.
- Powerful Self-protection Mode: Nobody can uninstall this software without a password and you can hide this program in Invisible Mode. When someone enters the wrong password more than 5 times, it will send alarm notifications to your pre-defined e-mail and the unknown login will be temporarily banned.
- Copy Protection: The program uses an advanced level of data leak prevention technology that does not permit duplication of your important files and copyright material to any USB drive or other such storage devices without your permission.
- Data Leak Prevention: It prevents your data from getting leaked out to USB drives and other such storage devices by letting you control which device can access your computer while blocking all other unauthorized devices that do not belong to you.