Foxit PhantomPDF Business is a business-ready PDF toolkit to create professional-looking PDF documents and forms. You can do that for tasks such as developing personal documents, implementing workgroup collaboration, and designing company forms.
- Undo and redo with keystrokes in the Tags tree to quickly undo/redo your last action. (Business Only)
- Highlight the current reading content when you use Jaws to read a document, which streamlines your PDF workflow.
- Access the Touch Up Reading Order tool quickly from the right-click menu of any tag in the Tags tree. (Business Only)
- Advanced Text Editing capabilities for PDF documents with a more complex layout. Link, join or split text blocks to connect text for more powerful editing. Move and resize text blocks to change to a more compelling layout.
- Advanced Object Editing Edit images, objects, and object shading. Change text to shape. Change page layout properties, add shading to objects, convert text to path, merge/split text, and edit .ai files.
- Insert Objects, Images, & Videos Embed images and videos in your PDF and make it more interactive. Align objects on the left, middle, or center. Distribute objects horizontally or vertically. Rotate, flip, or shear objects.
- Create Industry-Standard PDF Create PDFs from hundreds of the most common file types that are 100% compatible with other PDF products. Reduce file size before you distribute or archive to save transfer time and disk space.
- PDF Form Generation Develop PDF forms quickly and easily with automated form field recognition and designer assistant. Create professional-looking forms with push and radio buttons; check, combo, and list boxes; and text and signature fields.
- Sign Documents With PDF Sign Sign documents in your own handwriting. Create, manage, place, apply, and password protects multiple signatures-enabling effortless PDF document signing.
- Add/Verify Digital Signatures Add digital signatures and timestamps to documents and allow the PDF receiver to validate the status of a digital signature to determine if the document has been modified since the signature was applied.
- Document Sanitization Removes sensitive information from your document before publishing, like metadata, comments, hidden data from previous saves, hidden layers, overlapping objects, and more.