FonePaw iOS Transfer can not only do the same job as iTunes, but it can also easily manage your music including selectively moving songs, playlists between iOS devices and PC/iTunes without restrictions. Just connect your iDevice to computer and start transferring videos, movies, podcasts, voice memos, photos, books, contacts, and more from iPhone, iPad, and iPod to PC/Mac/iTunes/iDevice or back. Moreover, you can directly move SMS from iPhone to a computer in a click.
- Adds the Spanish version.
- Music & Videos Change another computer? You can use FonePaw iOS Transfer to re-create your iTunes library. With this powerful iOS Transfer, you can sync all or partial music, movies, TV shows, music videos, podcasts, iTunes U, ringtones, audiobooks, and even voice memos between Apple iOS devices and PC/iTunes library in a click.
- Contacts enable you to import contacts from Gmail or export contacts as CSV or vCard format. You can also quickly add, edit, group contacts, and find and merge your duplicate contacts in this program. Also, with the assistance of the transfer tool, you can back up or restore your contacts.
- Playlists Having spent much time customizing your playlists on the computer and don’t want to manually re-create these playlists on your device? You can now transfer it to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Moreover, adding or deleting playlists is just a piece of cake by using FonePaw iOS Transfer.
- Books If you purchase some audiobooks, ePub, PDF, etc. and want to transfer them to a computer or other iDevice or share them with your friends, you can’t miss, which provides you with an effective way to transfer books with fast speed and high quality.
- Photos capable of exporting your photos or albums from iPhone/iPad/iPod to the computer so that you can back them up or edit photos on PC. And moving new pictures back to devices is fairly easy.
- SMS text messages are supported to be accessed and transferred safely from iPhone to computer/Mac as CSV, HTML, and TXT files. Then you can back up your important messages or print them.