Folder Lock is fast file-security software that can password-protect, lock, hide, and encrypt any number of files, folders, drives, pictures, and documents in seconds. Locked files are undeletable, unrenamable, unmovable, hidden, and inaccessible. You can lock, scramble, or encrypt depending on speed and security.
- German, Italian & French Language support in Folder Lock – More optimization with Windows 10 and a few tweaks to make encryption faster.
- In this version update for Folder Lock 7.6.1, cloud backup has been enhanced and minor windows 7 bugs have been resolved. In addition, the user interface has been simplified, making Folder Lock more aesthetically pleasing and easier to use.
- New UI. Trial period expanded from 15 to 25 number of maximum uses. Bug fixes. Performance improvements. Completely compatible with Windows 10.
- Fastest Encryption: With Folder Lock you can now encrypt your files faster than ever. The program creates Lockers, without taking up much space and grow as you dump files in it. Lockers are encrypted, resizable, portable and ready for backup.
- Secure Backup: Folder Lock 7 allows you to optionally backup all files and folders you keep in your encrypted Lockers automatically while you continue to modify or access your encrypted files. Files remain encrypted at both ends.
- Additional Security: Users can now achieve true portable security, application level password security, activate stealth options, shred files, make wallets, clean history, auto protect the application and all its files, use a virtual keyboard to type passwords to prevent key logging of any kind and can prevent hacking and incorrect password attempts.
- True Ease of Use: Folder Lock 7 leverages NewSoftware’s highly regarded graphical user interface.
- Existing Folder Lock users will be immediately productive: It’s the same great console they already know and love. New users will find Folder Lock 7 remarkably easy to configure and use. Even relative novices can use all features of the product without going through all the jargon and how-tos.