ESET Internet Security offers the ultimate defense of your PC against all types of malware, cybercrime, junk mail, and hackers. It has added firewall and antispam technology to ESET NOD32 Antivirus. It utilizes the power of the cloud and multiple layers of detection to keep out threats.
- Antivirus and Antispyware. It provides proactive protection against all types of online and offline threats and prevents malware from spreading to other users.
- Exploit Blocker. Blocks attack specifically designed to evade antivirus detection and eliminate lock screens and ransomware. Protects against attacks on web browsers, PDF readers, and other applications, including Java-based software.
- Advanced Memory Scanner. Enables improved detection of persistent malware that employs multiple layers of encryption to conceal its activity.
- Cloud-Powered Scanning. Speeds up scans by whitelisting safe files based on the ESET Live Grid file reputation database. It helps to proactively stop unknown malware based on its behavior, by comparing it with our cloud-based reputation system.
- Idle-State Scanning. Aids system performance by performing in-depth scans when your computer is not in use. It helps detect potential inactive threats before they can cause damage.
- Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS). Lets you customize the behavior of the system in greater detail. Gives you the option to specify rules for system registry, active processes, and programs to fine-tune your security posture
- UEFI Scanner. Protects from threats that attack your computer on a deeper level, even before the start of Windows – on systems with the UEFI system interface.