Protect critical company data one computer at a time with proven detection technology trusted by over 100 million users. Now even better, smarter detection. Time-tested antivirus and antispyware protection utilizing advanced technologies such as cloud-powered scanning, device control and remote manageability of all endpoints.
- Added: Ransomware shield
- Added: Product auto-update/microPCU
- Added: Date/Time-based scheduling for Web control/Device control
- Added: Support for local (white/black/url/exception) lists, in managed environment
- Added: ESET Dynamic Threat Defense support
- Added: Native ESET Enterprise Inspector support
- Antivirus and Antispyware Protection: Eliminates all types of threats, including viruses, rootkits, worms and spyware with optional cloud-powered scanning for even better detection performance.
- Anti-Phishing – Avoid Being Hooked: Our award-winning Anti-Phishing engine protects from attempts by fake websites to acquire sensitive company data such as usernames, passwords or banking details.
- Device Control – Keep Offline Devices Under Control: Ensure no unauthorized offline media are used within your network. Blocks unauthorized devices or allows different access levels.
- Optimized for the Virtual Environment: ESET Shared Local Cache stores the metadata of scanned files so replica files on one machine are not scanned again on other virtual machines.
- Exploit Blocker – Prevents Targeted Attacks: New detection technology that strengthens protection against targeted attacks and previously unknown exploits – i.e. zero-day attacks.
- Advanced Memory Scanner: Monitors the behavior of malicious processes and scans them once they decloak, allowing for effective infection prevention, even from heavily obfuscated malware.
- Low System Demands – Keep Business Moving Along: ESET Endpoint Antivirus delivers proven protection while leaving more system resources for essential programs that end users depend on daily.
- Customizable User Interface Visibility: ESET solutions can be made completely invisible to end users, with even the option of no tray icon. Users won’t be distracted by any pop-ups or warnings.