EASEUS Todo Backup is a complete and reliable backup and disaster recovery solution to backup system, data, files and folders, hard drive partition. It not only provides convenient user-interface to simplify your tasks but also enables you to backup and restore an image of your partitions or entire hard disk.
- Directly back up to OneDrive Business and Dropbox Business.
- Check the backup image’s quality immediately after back up.
- Improved license management – control licenses more flexibly.
- System backup. Full system protection allows you to easily back up and recover your entire operating system when disaster happens.
- Disk Imaging. Block-level disk imaging quickly and efficiently backs up the entire disk or volumes.
- File backup. File-level backup allows you to selectively back up specific files, folders, or file types, including network, shared files.
- Hot backup. Back up specific files and volumes without interrupting any current operations, especially for open file backup.
- Outlook Email Backup. Disaster recovery for Outlook Express or Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016.
- Incremental and differential backup. Only back up changes made since the previous backup, saving time and storage space.
- Schedule backup. The flexible backup scheduler allows backups to run based on daily, weekly, monthly, or event.
- System Restore. Quickly recover your entire Windows system backup in minutes to the original or new location using a Linux or WinPE bootable media.
- Flexible disk restore. Quickly restore what you need, recover granular files, folders, volumes, or all from a single disk image.
- Selective file restore. Recover individual files and folders from a file backup image without restoring an entire image.
- Pre-OS recovery environment. If your system won’t boot, simply select EaseUS Todo Backup Crack from boot menu to launch Pre-OS and then recover your system.
- 500 MHz processor or faster
- Administrator rights
- At least 1 gigabytes (GB) RAM, At least 2 GB RAM under Window 8/8.1
- At least 1 GB of available space on the hard disk
- CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW or DVD+R DL drive
- Keyboard and a Microsoft Mouse or some other compatible pointing device