DxO FilmPack Elite 5.5.16 Build 573 Serial Key Full Version
Rediscover the style, the colors, and the grain of more than 80 legendary analog films, faithfully thanks to DxO’s exclusive calibration process. Combine many original renderings with filter, vignetting, blur, texture, frame, or light leak effects to give your photos a unique look. Preserve the quality of your digital images thanks to support for RAW format, and benefit from DxO’s unsurpassed powerful processing.
Support for RAW format: perfectly faithful color renderings New
- Now supporting RAW format, DxO FilmPack uses the calibrated data from your camera to apply analog renderings with perfectly faithful colors. Since the colors in your images haven’t been altered in any way, DxO FilmPack’s exclusive automatic Color protection feature is even more effective. And as it is based on all of DxO’s RAW processing know-how, DxO FilmPack automatically corrects — without any intervention on your part — all of your equipment’s possible optical flaws: distortion, vignetting, and chromatic aberrations, all while efficiently reducing the undesirable digital noise in your images.
More than 80 high-fidelity analog film renderings
- DxO FilmPack renderings are created in DxO’s laboratories using an exclusive scientific process of exhaustively profiling each film. This process is based on a series of shots of specially-calibrated targets and as well as real-life subjects taken with the film being profiled. The film is then developed by the world’s most reputable processing laboratories, notably PICTO in France and Duggal in the United States, and is then subjected to high-resolution digitization in order to measure the film response and to extract the grain matrices. This process has allowed DxO to perfectly reproduce high-fidelity rendering of the characteristic appearance, colors, and grains of 83 legendary films — color negatives, black & white, slide, and instant snapshots.
16 new analog film renderings to help you express your creativity New
- Discover 16 new analog film renderings among the 80+ included in DxO FilmPack 5: films that have disappeared or will soon disappear, creative films, black & white renderings … To further express your own creativity.
- Adox CHS 100 II • Adox CMS 20 • Adox Color Implosion • Adox Silvermax 21 • Bergger BRF 400 PLUS • Foma Fomapan 100 Classic • Foma Fomapan 100r • Foma Fomapan 200 Creative • Foma Fomapan 400 Action • Fujifilm Instax 120 • Fujifilm Neopan 400 • Fuji Superia X-Tra 400 • Fujicolor Pro 400h • Ilford Pan 100 • Ilford Pan 400 • Kodak Portra 400
Color renderings: the poetry of analog film applied to digital photos
- DxO FilmPack applies to your digital images the saturation, the contrast, and the grain of the most celebrated analog silver halide, slide, and color negative films. Rediscover the sweetness of a Kodak Portra 160 NC for your portraits and events, the magic of a Polaroid so as to imitate old vacation photos, or even the contrast and stunning colors of a Fuji Velvia 50 for macrophotography. Up to 45 color analog films are available to bring out the sleeping visual poet in you!
Analog film grain: reproduce the authenticity and natural look of film
- Add grain to your digital photos to recapture the authenticity of an analog film. Give character to your images and discover a new photographic dimension by using the many grain effects available in DxO FilmPack. Use the Denoising tool to eliminate the digital noise in your images taken at high ISO and to replace the noise with a veritable analog film grain.
Original effects: highlight your photos
Easily apply a large number of effects to your images with settings that are accessible in one click.
- Textures: With the Textures tool, choose among a wide variety of textures – scratches, stains, grains, or wrinkled papers – to give a vintage aspect to your photos. Fine-tune the intensity and the orientation of your effect and then use DxO FilmPack’s intuitive controls to apply it to a toning.
- Light leak: Using the Light leak palette, simulate the accidental exposure to light of a film cartridge, and reproduce the areas of overexposure or color saturation on the edges of the image. Select the type of effect you want to apply, its orientation, its intensity, and change its position as you wish.
- Frames: DxO FilmPack offers some 20 black or white frames – passe-partout, darkroom, slide, instant, film, glass, or old paper. Define their placement – inside or outside of the image – and their thickness, to show off your photos.
- Creative vignetting: Use the Creative vignetting effect to reveal the spirit of your digital image: use the many available settings to darken or lighten the edges of your image to show off your subject, depending on the composition of your photo.
- Blur New: With the Blur tool, you can apply a blur Vignetting effect along the perimeter of your image in just one click, so as to draw attention to a subject, or apply Soft Focus to reproduce an overall artistically blurry effect. Place the center of the effect in the image with one click, and then fine-tune the parameters — intensity, radius, transition, roundness, and diffusion.
Designer presets: a touch of madness for your images
- DxO FilmPack provides you with many original creative renderings: up to 39 color and black & white designer presets are available. Vintage effects, aged photos, improbable tints: give a unique style to your photos. With the Poetic preset, recreate the warm tones and past colors of an old American series. With Red tone, warm up the colors to capture the evening light. Use Photo 1900 to reproduce all the sweetness of sepia enhanced with a fine grain.
More than 30 specific silver halide renderings
- Rediscover the magic of black & white photography and enter a universe of analog films, thanks to DxO’s advanced calibration technologies. DxO FilmPack faithfully reproduces numerous films, such as Kodak Tri-X, Fuji Neopan, Ilford FP4 Plus, and Polaroid 664. Depending on the rendering you desire, choose a film for its contrast, its grain, or its gray nuances. Up to 38 different analog black & white films are available to you to help you reveal your artistic sensibility or to find a familiar style again.
Fine micro-contrast for even more striking images New
- Enhance your black & white photos: DxO FilmPack’s new fine micro-contrast tool is more efficient for adjusting local contrast and gives you more flexibility. The algorithm applies a multi-scale filter that blurs the details, while preserving the marked contours of the image. The contrast is visibly reinforced by avoiding halo effects and it is particularly enhanced in highlights. It is also possible to act on each luminosity range – highlights, midtones, and lowlights – for ultra-precise adjustments. Ideal for increasing the dramatic intensity of a landscape photo or for giving a distinctive look to a portrait by highlighting the details in skin tone.
Ergonomic interface New
- Process your images even more easily, thanks to DxO FilmPack’s new interface — even more simple and intuitive! Use the integrated file browser to choose your work directory and instantly see all the images it contains. Quickly access all presets, effects, and settings grouped together in the unique lateral control panel. Select the style that best matches your taste: analog film or Designer, color or black & white, with or without a toning effect or a frame — the combinations are infinite! Click on a thumbnail: the processing is applied immediately. Want to give your photo an even more unique style? Go into the Settings, take control of the sliders, and modify all of the parameters. In just one click, find the presets you use the most in the Favorites tab in the presets window, and easily find any of the available presets by using the Search tool.
- Intel Core® 2 Duo, AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 or higher
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 400 MB of available disk space
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Service Pack 1 (64-bit), Microsoft® Windows® 8 (64-bit), Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft® Windows® 10 (64-bit)
- 1024×768 or higher screen resolution
Compatible host applications
- DxO OpticsPro 10 or higher
- Adobe® Photoshop® CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015
- Adobe® Photoshop® Elements® 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
- Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 3, 4, 5, 6, CC 2015
- Apple Aperture® 3