DU Meter is an Internet usage monitor for your computer. It shows real-time graphs and can create reports and alerts based on your downloads and uploads. DU Meter includes an extensive logging facility, a flexible events system, and more. DU Meter works with virtually all types of network connections: phone modems, DSL, cable modem, LAN, satellite, and more.
- Improvement: Added a menu option to select the current tab from the tray icon pop-up menu. This option is enabled only when click-through mode is active, as it’s most useful in the click-through mode.
- Improvement: DU Meter window is no longer shown on an Alt-Tab list of windows.
- Fixed: click-through mode was incompatible with, and could not be enabled while in High-Contrast color mode.
- Miscellaneous minor fixes to localization and translation.
- Explorer deskband mode — DU Meter can attach itself to the Windows taskbar for unobtrusive and prominent display.
- Full support for 64-bit Windows — including Sidebar and Windows taskbar integration.
- Several new types of graphs available, in addition to the DU Meter «classic» mode.
- The numerical display can show either current throughput values, or total monthly traffic, or monthly charges (network traffic costs).
- Sub-pixel anti-aliased drawing for a more visually pleasing display.
- A numerical display is highlighted if the alert condition is in effect.
- «Click-through» mode — DU Meter window is visible and semi-translucent, and all mouse clicks go to the application below.
- Reports network data transfer costs if configured.
- Report file names can be automatically based on the computer name or the current date.
- Many other improvements and bug fixes.