DU Meter Crack is an Internet usage monitor for your computer. It shows real-time graphs and can create reports and alerts based on your downloads and uploads. DU Meter Full includes extensive logging facility, flexible events system, and more. DU Meter Crack works with virtually all types of network connections: phone modems, DSL, cable modem, LAN, satellite, and more.
- Improvement: Added a menu option to select the current tab from the tray icon pop-up menu. This option is enabled only when click-through mode is active, as it’s most useful in the click-through mode.
- Improvement: DU Meter window is no longer shown on an Alt-Tab list of windows.
- Fixed: click-through mode was incompatible with, and could not be enabled while in High-Contrast color mode.
- Miscellaneous minor fixes to localization and translation.
- Explorer deskband mode — DU Meter can attach itself to Windows taskbar for unobtrusive and prominent display.
- Full support for 64-bit Windows — including Sidebar and Windows taskbar integration.
- Several new types of graphs available, in addition to DU Meter «classic» mode.
- The numerical display can show either current throughput values, or total monthly traffic, or monthly charges (network traffic costs).
- Sub-pixel anti-aliased drawing for a more visually pleasing display.
- Numerical display is highlighted if the alert condition is in effect.
- «Click-through» mode — DU Meter window is visible and semi-translucent, and all mouse clicks go to the application below.
- Reports network data transfer costs if configured.
- Report file names can be automatically based on computer name or the current date.
- Many other improvements and bug fixes.
Download Link (6.5 MB)