Dr.Explain Ultima 5.4.1035 Serial Key Full Version [Latest]
Dr.Explain is based on a unique interface analysis and screen capture system. Thanks to this system, Dr.Explain can automatically analyze an application’s user interface, take screenshots of all controls and elements, and then add explanatory callouts to all images in the draft help system. After that, all one needs to do is add descriptions to the callouts, and save the result in the HTML, CHM, RTF, or PDF format.
What’s New ?
- New startup screen
- New single-document interface (SDI) model
- Improved import functions
- Many minor issues were fixed and numerous improvements were made
- Make help files and online manuals for Windows software, Web sites, Java and Flash applications
The Dr.Explain will analyze the structure of your software interface and will generate help topic drafts for it automatically. If you are a Web developer, then the HTML parsing capabilities will help you quickly document all significant parts of your Web site as well. It doesn’t matter what technology or tools you used to design your software GUI.
- Automatically create annotations for your screenshots based on window or Web form structure
The Dr.Explain tool is exceptionally useful for authoring help files with many screenshots and technical illustrations. The built-in capturing tool analyzes internal structure of captured windows or web forms and automatically creates numbered annotations for all significant GUI elements: buttons, fields, options, menus, toolbars, and so on. You must just add some descriptive text to complete the topic. With other help authoring tools those operations would take hours while with the Dr.Explain you can accomplish it in minutes.
- Create help manuals in different formats from a single source
With the Dr.Explain you can easily generate a complete array of end user help in various formats from a single source file. The Dr.Explain can make CHM help files, create online help manuals and prepare printable manuals in RTF and PDF formats. Electronically distribute your help file with application; put it on your product website; or deliver it as a printed manual within the box.
- Easily invoke your help files from any programming language