Smart 2D animation software that lets you turn still images into live moving scenes. Create living, breathing worlds from your still image with minimum effort. DP Animation Maker lets you make natural scenes burst with vibrancy and give motion to people and objects.
- Pivot point edit has been added for particle image
- New Angle Variation mod has been added
- New Angle Dynamic mod Has been added
- It’s fast and easy-to-use: The good news is, you don’t have to be a tech guru to use this software. Thanks to our easy-to-understand interface, no special skills are required. Anyone can use it. But tech-savvy graphic artists benefit, too.
- Plenty of features to choose from: Our prebuilt animations are designed to give you a lot of options. Whether you have a single image or need to create a long slideshow, DP Animation Maker has the rich set of tools you need to put all the pieces together.
- Effects: Give images the appearance of being underwater, of having a reflection, or of being on fire. After you select the desired effect, you can fine-tune the height of your flames or the speed of your waves by tweaking the adjustment settings.
- Brushes: Add even more variety to your creations with our powerful set of animation brushes. Use nature brushes to insert fire, streams, water, or blinking lights. Intensify object movements with geometric brushes that give you waves, drifts, zooms, and rotation. Or go with pattern brushes that provide pink and colored hearts, glittering and gold stars, and other custom patterns.
- Music: Have the perfect song you want to include, too? You can. Our music upload feature lets you integrate MP3 audio files that will play during your movie. Simply choose songs and put them in your preferred playing order.
- Camera Settings: You can preview your animation by adjusting the scene zoom and camera speed before you export your work. With DP Animation Maker, you can add and delete effects as frequently as you wish. It’s a helpful way to experiment and be creative so you can get the look you want.
- MOV: Ideal for playing videos on Apple’s QuickTime, MOV files are widely-used. They offer non-professionals a straightforward way to create ready-to-watch movies while giving professional filmmakers a tool that’s lossless and supports alpha channels.
- Add animation to images, without spending a fortune: Can you find other software out there to do your animation work? Of course. But professional editions of software like Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop, or Autodesk 3ds Max can set you back hundreds or thousands of dollars. Not DP Animation Maker. Our software has an affordable price that everyone can afford.