A mobile edition of the survival adventure game created by Klei Entertainment. The action of Don’t Starve: Pocket Edition takes place in a randomly generated wilderness, where the protagonist, a scientist named Wilson, was teleported by a deceitful demon. The hero has to use his knowledge and skills to survive in a hostile environment full of wild beasts and find a way to go back home.
- Added native compatibility for x86 devices
- fixed an input issue on some devices
- included better crash logging
- Optimized for Touch: New intuitive touch interface lets you explore, fight, craft, and manage inventory with ease.
- Uncompromising Survival & World Exploration: No instructions. No help. No hand-holding. Start with nothing and craft, hunt, research, farm and fight to survive.
- Dark and Whimsical Visuals: 2D characters and odd creatures inhabiting a unique 3D world.
- Randomly Generated New Worlds: Want a new map? No problem! At any time you can generate a new living and breathing world that hates you and wants you to die.