DiskDigger 188.8.131.529 Serial Key Full Version [Latest]
DiskDigger is a program that undeletes and recovers lost files from your hard drive, memory cards, USB flash drives — you name it! Whether you accidentally deleted some documents or photos from your computer, reformatted your camera’s memory card, or want to see what files are lurking on an old USB drive, DiskDigger is here for you.
What’s New ?
- Improved and expanded support for undeleting files from exFAT partitions. Many modern flash drives and memory cards that have a capacity greater than 32GB are formatted with the exFAT filesystem, and DiskDigger is more prepared than ever to help you recover your files from these drives.
- Improved performance when undeleting files from NTFS partitions (the program should no longer get stuck for a short period while scanning the MFT).
- Fixed a few issues when undeleting from FAT32 and FAT16 partitions.
- Improved support for detecting EFI partition tables, in addition to MBR.
- In «dig deep» mode, you can now view each file’s creation date and last-modified date, and sort the files by these columns.
- Improved detection and recovery of .SQLITE databases in «dig deeper» mode.
- Added support for recovering LEGO Digital Designer models (.LXF files) in «dig deeper» mode.
DiskDigger can recover deleted files from most types of media that your computer can read: hard disks, USB flash drives, memory cards, CDs, DVDs, and floppy disks.
DiskDigger has two modes of operation which you can select every time you scan a disk. These modes are called «dig deep» and «dig deeper.» Here is a quick list of features for each mode:
- Undelete files from FAT (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32), NTFS, and exFAT partitions.
- Filter recoverable files by name and size.
- Sort recoverable files by name, size, date, and directory.
- Scan (carve) entire disk for traces of specific file types.
Supported file types include:
Photos and images:
- JPG — Pictures stored in digital cameras and on the Web (Joint Photographic Experts Group)
- PNG — Portable Network Graphics
- GIF — Graphics Interchange Format
- BMP — Windows and OS/2 bitmap image
- TIFF — Tagged Image File Format
- ICO — Windows Icon
- ANI — Windows Animated Cursor
- CR2 — Canon RAW image
- SR2 — Sony RAW image
- NEF — Nikon RAW image
- DCR — Kodak RAW image
- PEF — Pentax RAW image
- DNG — Adobe Digital Negative
- SVG — Scalable Vector Graphics
- PSD — Adobe Photoshop Image
- RAS — Sun raster image
- PSP — Paint Shop Pro image
- Thumbcache — Windows thumbnail cache
- IFF — Amiga images and other media
- ART — AOL Art images
- WMF — Windows MetaFile
- EMF — Enhanced MetaFile
- WMZ, EMZ — Compressed MetaFiles
- DICOM — Medical imaging format
- WEBP — WebP images
- PCX — ZSoft PCX images
- CDR — CorelDraw images
- INDD — Adobe InDesign documents
- CP — Adobe Captivate documents
- DOC — Microsoft Word document (2003 and below)
- DOCX — Microsoft Word document (2007 and above)
- XLS — Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (2003 and below)
- XLSX — Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (2007 and above)
- PPT — Microsoft PowerPoint presentation (2003 and below)
- PPTX — Microsoft PowerPoint presentation (2007 and above)
- VSD — Microsoft Visio document
- PDF — Portable Document Format
- XML — eXtensible Markup Language
- HTML — HyperText Markup Language
- RTF — Rich Text Format
- WPD — WordPerfect document
- WPS — Microsoft Works document
- PUB — Microsoft Publisher document
- XPS — XML Paper Specification
- WRI — Old Windows Write document
- ODT, ODS, ODP, ODG — OpenDocument formats
Audio and video:
- MP3 — Audio format widely used in digital media players (MPEG layer 3)
- WMA — Windows Media Audio
- AVI — Audio Video Interleave
- WAV — Wave audio
- MID -Musical Instrument Digital Interface
- FLV — Adobe Flash Video
- WMV — Windows Media Video
- MOV — QuickTime video
- M4A — MPEG-4 audio
- M4V, MP4 — MPEG-4 video
- 3GP — Third Generation Partnership video
- F4V — Adobe Flash video based on MPEG-4 Part 12
- RM — RealMedia video
- RMVB — RealMedia video (variable bitrate)
- MKV — Matroska video
- MPEG — Motion Picture Experts Group
- AU — Sun Microsystems audio
- MTS, M2TS — MPEG2 Transport Stream
- R3D — RED Video Camera video
- APE — Monkey’s Audio file
- OFR — OptimFROG lossless audio
- PPM, PGM, PBM — Netpbm images
- WEBM — WebM videos
- ZIP — Widely used compressed format developed by PKWARE
- RAR — Roshal ARchive, used by WinRAR
- 7Z — Compressed format used by 7-Zip
- GZ — Compressed format used by gzip
- SIT — Compressed format used by StuffIt for Mac
- ACE — WinAce archive
- CAB — Microsoft Cabinet archive
- SZDD — Compressed files created by COMPRESS.EXE from MS-DOS
- ISO — Images of optical media, such as CDs and DVDs
- EXE — Windows or MS-DOS executable file
- DLL — Windows or MS-DOS dynamic-link library
- MDB — Microsoft Access database (2003 and below)
- ACCDB — Microsoft Access database (2007 and above)
- PST — Microsoft Outlook Personal Folders file
- DBX — Microsoft Outlook Express data file
- XAC — GnuCash data file
- KMY — KMyMoney data file
- DWG — AutoCAD drawing
- DXF — Drawing Interchange Format
- CHM — Microsoft Compiled HTML Help file
- TTF, TTC — TrueType font
- CLASS — Java class file
- KMZ — Google Earth location data