Directory List & Print is a software tool for Windows and enables listing and printing the content of any directory in the simplest way. In addition, the file lists can be formatted, filtered, saved to several file formats and also be further processed (delete/copy/move files). By copying to the clipboard the lists can be exported into other programs or opened directly in Word and Excel.
- New: For printing and PDF output, the page margins can be adjusted and a title line and footnote can be defined (with time variables and page numbers).
- New: Display of file size of files with automatic range selection (Bytes, KB, MB, GB).
- Improved: Always displaying numerical values with locally set decimal signs and thousands separators, with the additional option of explicitly displaying the numerical values in other international formats. (In Excel, the numbers are always displayed according to the Excel settings, so that they retain their numerical function.)
- Selection of directories to be listed by a tree structure.
- Selection of directories by entering the path as a text string.
- Drag & Drop of directories (or a file) from Windows Explorer.
- Integration of “Open in Directory List & Print” in the directory context menu of Windows Explorer.
- Direct selection of important system directories as “My Documents” etc.
- Listing of sub-directories and/or files and looping through sub-directories (recursion).
- Update the file list automatically or manually.
- Display of last modification date.
- Display of last modification time.
- Display of file size.
- Display of file name with or without a directory path.
- Display of file names with or without file extensions.
- Indication of a number of entries of files and directories in the list.
- Print directory listing, direct printing of the corresponding list.
- Export list into other programs by copying to the clipboard. The corresponding data will be organized in columns and separated by tabs so that the list can be pasted directly into Excel ™ as a table.
- Open the list directly in Microsoft Word™ and Excel™.
- Support for connecting and disconnecting network drives.
- Automatic saving of display options when exiting the program.
- Start the program with a directory path as a parameter.
- Portable Application, no installation necessary.