CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate introduces extreme video editing, pushing beyond traditional video making boundaries to offer something truly new—a unique combination of the high-end performance and features found in pro-level software, wrapped in the easy-to-use, intuitive design of consumer products making it accessible to everyone from complete beginners through to expert video editors.
- Intuitive Movie Making: Express Projects is the fast, easy way for any video maker to quickly create professional-quality videos.
- Intelligent Color Correction (NEW!): Color CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate Match intelligently analyzes your video footage and adjusts lighting, saturation, and color variables to achieve a consistent look across an entire clip. It’s perfect for video shots in areas of varying light or video taken from multiple cameras.
- Express Color Grading with LUTs (NEW!): Look-up tables (LUTs) are a useful and quick method that the pros use to match footage from one source to another in order to achieve a particular effect throughout a video.
- Capture Scenes from More Angles: MultiCam Designer allows you to combine and switch between up to four camera shots in one synced video on-the-fly.
- Disc Authoring & Online Sharing: PowerDirector enables easy disc authoring, letting you produce to CD, DVD, and even Blu-ray. You can also publish directly to Facebook and YouTube to instantly share with friends and family.
- Smoother Previews, Faster Exporting: The TrueVelocity rendering engine is a 64-bit powerhouse offering smoother previewing and significantly faster production than other consumer video editing software.
- Video Collage Designer (NEW!): Combine up to seven different video clips into a single customizable collage complete with animated openings.
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768, 16-bit color or above.
- Memory: 2 GB required (6 GB or above recommended for 32 bit OS/ 6 GB or above recommended).
- GPU: 128 MB VGA VRAM or higher (1 GB or higher VRAM and OpenCL capable are recommended).
- CPU: Intel Core i-series or AMD Phenom II or above.
- At least 7 GB of free disk space.
- The burning drive is required for burning discs.
- Windows-compatible sound card.
- Internet connection also required for initial software and file formats activation.