Corel PaintShop Pro 2020 a part of the PaintShop family of digital imaging and photography products, is the most complete, easy-to-use software for creating professional digital imaging results. By combining automatic and precision tools with an integrated learning system, helps you produce professional results with power and ease.
- New Time-saving project templates
- Screenshot tool featuring Smart Capture
- New Gradient Fill controls
- Enhanced Text tools
- Enhanced! Batch Processing with New Batch Smart Photo Fix. Save time and increase productivity by combining Smart Photo Fix and batch processing to apply adjustments to multiple photos at once. Or use it to quickly apply batch actions, like watermarking or resizing an image.
- Enhanced! Scripts. Automate and speed up repetitive and complex photo-editing tasks with scripts. Silent scripts let you apply scripts even faster. Find useful scripts in the Welcome Guide or download the free Scripting Guide to create your own.
- Enhanced! Windows Server 2016 Support. Corel PaintShop Pro 2020 is compatible with Windows Server 2016, making it the perfect fit for any organization in a virtualized environment whether you’re hosting locally or in the cloud.
- Enhanced! Camera Raw Support. Corel PaintShop Pro 2020 adds support for 15 new cameras. Use Camera RAW Lab to quickly and easily convert and adjust any RAW image to reveal the vibrant colors, details, and beauty within every shot.
- Enhanced! Improved Text tool. Quickly apply the text styles you want with a simplified text toolbar. Choose colors faster and customize your text toolbar to show the items you use frequently and hide the ones you don’t.
- Enhanced! Real-Time Photo Effects. 10 of PaintShop Pro’s most used photo adjustments – like Smart Photo Fix, White Balance and Fill Light/Clarity – now offer real-time performance. That lets you see your edits instantly for a quick and responsive editing experience.
- Text Wrapping. Instantly fill a selection or vector shape with text that automatically wraps within it. Create interesting design elements for web graphics, posters, scrapbooking, brochures, collages, and other projects.
- Magic Move and Magic Fill. Edit pictures faster with content-aware editing tools. Move an object or background with Magic Move or erase an unwanted part of your image with Magic Fill. The empty area will automatically fill in to match the surrounding background.
- Precise selections. Accurate selections are essential in photo editing software. Lets you define a selection size by height and width. Or with a fixed aspect ratio, for easier, more precise selections.
- Intel or AMD 1.5 GHz processor with SSE2 supported (multi-core processor recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or higher recommended)
- 1 GB hard disk space (2 GB recommended)
- 1024 x 768 resolution with 16-bit color display (1366 x 768 resolution with 24-bit or higher color display recommended)
- DirectX 9 or higher compatible audio card with the latest driver
- Internet connection required for online features and tutorial videos
- Windows-compatible CD/DVD drive for installation
- ON1 Perfect Effects 9 is compatible with 64-bit systems only
How to install?
- Block Internet connection
- Install Paintshop Pro
- Click Cancel when it asks you to connect to the internet
- Click Already Purchased (on the bottom left)
- Fire up XFORCE keygen with admin rights and generate your serial Click on Contact Corel
- Copy Installation Code to XFORCE keygen and generate your activation code. Click on Continue
- That’s it. Enjoy it