CFosSpeed the program, representing a network driver, which is joined to the existing Internet connection and instantly optimizes data transfer by prioritizing traffic. Traffic Shaping – a method for optimizing Internet traffic, providing the maximum speed with minimum delay.
- Fixed a very slow handle leak.
- Fixed a rare, ancient crash when unloading.
- Fixed a handle leak. Many thanks to Tin Yeuk for the report.
- Fixed a bluescreen if cFosSpeed was used in bridged mode.
- You can use cFosSpeed with a router and or a DSL modem or cable modem. It is also possible to use with other types of Internet connections. cFosSpeed supports an impressive range of connections such as DSL, cable, ISDN, UMTS, and others.
- cFosSpeed a popular software product for fans of online gaming, peer-to-peer networks, and consumer audio and video streaming.
- cFosSpeed can itself be calibrated depending on the connection. Usually, the best results can be achieved after several days of using a program that can load the incoming and outgoing bandwidth at full speed.
- Works with any practical equipment and almost worldwide. cFosSpeed will allow you to get super-fast Internet surfing, to reduce download time and response. Uses a special honor at fans of online gaming, peer-to-peer networks, and consumer audio and video streaming.
- The standard solution to compensate for this effect was to increase the size of the TCP window that allows you to send more data without immediate confirmation. The main problems here are increase ping (latency) and significant delays during rendering web pages. A delay of up to two seconds is not uncommon for a TCP window size of 512KB. In short, the large size of the TCP window still does not allow you to get the full speed of downloading.
- On the other hand, cFos Traffic Shaping arranges data by priority in the order that important packets are always earlier than usual. Thus, the evidence always comes on time, and the transfer will never clog your connection!
- Technology cFos Traffic-Shaping, recognizing the important packet types and placing them in accordance with the priorities, not only smooths the Internet traffic but also provides a low ping. This not only accelerates surfing and download speed increases but also offers advantages in online games.