Capture One continues to lead the way in RAW file image editing. Expertise in creating customized color profiles for more than 400 cameras, combined with our relentless dedication to creative freedom has brought recognition to Capture One’s workflow, our exceptional color handling, and precision editing tools.
- Fixed an issue with tethering on MacOS Catalina 10.15.2
- Fixed an issue with Undo
- Fixed an issue with a default Catalog opening instead of a Session
- Full Control: Every tool in Capture One is designed to give you full control of all aspects of the editing process – preserving, recovering, and optimizing all information from your RAW files. The full range of tools offers extensive possibilities to always achieve perfect results.
- The benefit of RAW: Capturing RAW files enables a broad scale of possibilities for tweaking your images, as RAW files have the full range of the captured information available from your camera. Capture One is focused on getting the most out of every RAW file. All supported camera models and lenses have custom-tailored profiles to ensure the best colors and details available. Capture One provides a solid solution for editing any supported RAW file.
- Tethered Capture: Capture One’s Industry leading tethered capture is fast, flexible, and reliable, for those photography sessions where speed and accuracy are important. Shoot directly to your computer for an almost instant viewing experience – with or without instant adjustments. Enable Live View for easier composing when shooting still-life photography.
- Workflow and Performance: From customizable tools, keyboard shortcuts to graphics acceleration, and instant tethered capture – Capture One is built to minimize your workload and maximize your efficiency. Design your own workspace and decide your own way of working in Capture One.