BSPlayer V1.30.195 Cracked APK [Latest] [ALL Version]
BSPlayer Cracked APK This is full version of BSPlayer for Android multimedia player with full functionallity. BSPlayer is media player for Android devices: smartphones and tablet PC’s, supporting hardware accelerated video decoding, automatic subtitle search and buffered network playback from SMB shares. BSPlayer Cracked APK
What’s New ?
- Android N compatibility
- some other small bug fixes
- added “Open from storage” menu item, temporary work around for Android 6.0 OTG USB storage BSPlayer Cracked APK
- some other small bug fixes
- fixed choosing default audio stream
- fixed playback of some streams
- some other small bug and security fixes
- ONLY in full version: experimental support for Chromecast (most mp4’s are supported)
- NO ADS
- Android 6.0 compatibility
- hardware accelerated video playback – significantly increases playback speed and reduces battery consumption, supporting multi-core (dual and quad-core) hardware decoding*
- audio pre-amplification (“volume boost” – user definable up to 500%)
- playback in popup window (audio and video)
- aspect-ratio adjustments and zoom
- multiple audio streams and subtitles
- supports customizable gestures for Seek, Jump, Brightness and Volume control, exit to popup video
- playlist support and various playback modes.
- support for audio headsets and external Bluetooth keyboards
- customizable audio offset, playback speed, gestures and keys
- external and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub, txt…
- Automatic subtitle search (mobile or Wi-Fi connection must be enabled to work)
- playback media files such as videos and mp3’s directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, SMB shares, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) – no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
- Lock screen to prevent accidental change of videos (child lock)
- support for USB OTG (On-The-Go) and much more!
- If after the purchase and installation of the app you get a license failure notification, this is because the purchase may take some time to be recorded on the Google license server. It will resolve within a few hours or you can try re-installing and restarting your device.
- If you get “Not compatible with your device” from the Market App, please try clearing your Market App Cache (Settings, Applications, Market, Clear Cache) and restarting your device.
- BSPlayer app uses Google’s standard licensing service. Keep Wi-Fi or mobile data enabled at the the first run of application. Further internet connection will not be required. Also, for existing users having problems with licensing – you may try “Clear app data” function and run app with internet connection enabled. This should license your app.