BSPlayer is a media player for Android devices: smartphones and tablet PC’s, supporting hardware accelerated video decoding, automatic subtitle search, and buffered network playback from SMB shares.
- added option to use system Picture-in-picture for ‘pop up video’ on Android 8+
- removed ‘OSD option’ preference as it’s not used anymore
- fixed connecting to some SMB shares when using SMB2+ protocol
- ONLY in full version: experimental support for Chromecast (most mp4’s are supported)
- NO ADS
- Android 6.0 compatibility
- hardware-accelerated video playback – significantly increases playback speed and reduces battery consumption, supporting multi-core (dual and quad-core) hardware decoding*
- audio pre-amplification (“volume boost” – user-definable up to 500%)
- playback in a popup window (audio and video)
- aspect-ratio adjustments and zoom
- multiple audio streams and subtitles
- supports customizable gestures for Seek, Jump, Brightness and Volume control, exit to popup video
- playlist support and various playback modes.
- support for audio headsets and external Bluetooth keyboards
- customizable audio offset, playback speed, gestures, and keys
- external and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub, txt…
- Automatic subtitle search (mobile or Wi-Fi connection must be enabled to work)
- playback media files such as videos and mp3’s directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, SMB shares, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) – no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
- Lock screen to prevent accidental change of videos (child lock)
- support for USB OTG (On-The-Go) and much more!