A powerful desktop app for creating responsive websites using the Bootstrap framework. Bootstrap Studio is a desktop application that helps you create beautiful websites. It comes with a large number of built-in components, which you can drag and drop to assemble responsive web pages.
- The “Add” command in the palette now supports sibling elements – “add span+i”.
- Fixed an issue with the application being unable to render some SVG files.
- Fixed a bug that led the Filters group in the Appearance panel to be cut off.
- The Interface: Bootstrap Studio has a beautiful and powerful interface, which is built around the simplicity of drag and drop. This makes it the perfect tool for prototyping and designing web pages and apps.
- Beautiful Built-in Components: Bootstrap Studio comes with a large number of pretty components for building responsive pages. We’ve got headers, footers, galleries, slideshows, and even basic elements like spans and divs.
- Smart Drag & Drop: Bootstrap Studio knows which Bootstrap components can be nested in one another and gives you suggestions. It automatically generates beautiful HTML for you, which looks as if it was written by hand by an expert.
- Create Your Own Components: You can extract pieces of your designs as Custom Components, and have them ready to be dropped into any design you create. You can also export these components as files and share them.
- Online Library: If you need a component that doesn’t exist in our library, just click the Online tab in the Component Panel. There you will find thousands of components built and shared by the community. You can also upload your own.