Axialis IconWorkshop Professional 188.8.131.52 Serial Key Full Version
IconWorkshop make your own icons for Windows, MacOS and Unix. Create Windows icons up to 256×256 for Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 and Macintosh icons up to 1024×1024 for the Mac OS X. Unix/Linux uses PNG icons. IconWorkshop creates PNG images with alpha channel in a few clicks including from existing Windows and Mac icons. The new generation of icons uses variable transparency (alpha channel).
This alpha transparency permits creating beautiful icons with smooth borders and shadows. IconWorkshop, which fully support alpha transparency, is the professional tool that you need to create such icons. IconWorkshop has been designed with one goal in mind: “Icon Quality”. The powerful editor permits creating the various image formats of an icon from an original drawing without quality loss.
- Make icons for smart phones: iPhone OS, Android, Windows Phone
- Recent smart phones and other media pocket devices defines new standards in application development. Their operating systems have advanced multi-touch interface that brings the user experience to a new level of ergonomics. In this environment, icons have an important role to play to let the user work intuitively.
- Android, iPhone OS and Windows Phone operating systems define new standards for icons. IconWorkshop lets you create in minutes icons following the specifications of those operating systems. Using image objects, create icons for your phone applications in a few drag & drops (see object packs: iPhone Applications and iPhone Tab Bar Icons).
- Create, edit icons in Image Strips for toolbars
- Axialis IconWorkshop is the only icon editor to create and edit Image Strips for toolbars. If you’re a developer, don’t struggle with wide bitmaps anymore! Just open them in IconWorkshop and edit each icon separately. It can read all kinds of Image Strips in BMP and PNG. Transparency is supported in 32 BPP images through Alpha channels and in 24 BPP or less images through a fixed background color.
- Icons in image strips can be added, copied, moved and removed. You can also create new image strips from ready-to-use image objects in a few drag & drops. The object pack “Lite Toolbars” permits creating sharp and crisp icons for toolbars.
- Create, edit Bitmap Images: Axialis IconWorkshop™ also permits creating or modifying image bitmaps. Transparency is supported in 32 BPP images using Alpha channels and in 24 BPP or less images through a fixed background color. This feature is useful to create illustration images for applications or web sites. You can also open and convert images to different formats such as GIF and JPEG with web optimization features. Many image file formats are supported:
- Windows Bitmap Image (BMP)
- Portable Network Graphic (PNG)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group (JPEG)
- JPEG 2000 (JP2)
- Graphics Interchange Format (GIF)
- Photoshop Document (PSD)
- Radiance HDR (HDR)
- Portable Float Map Images (PFM)
- Portable Bitmaps (PNM, PBM, PPM, PGM)
- TARGA Images (TGA)
- TIFF Images (TIF, TIFF)
- Wireless Images (WBMP, WAP)
- X11 Pixmap Images (XPM)
- and more…
- Create attractive icons using Image Objects: The use of image objects to create icons is an exclusive feature of IconWorkshop. It permits creating professional-looking icons in minutes using a few mouse drag & drops. The principle is quite simple: A large quantity of basic image objects are provided in a library. By associating them together (on top of each other) you create a custom icon.
- Automatically create icons from images: Axialis IconWorkshop™ features a powerful editor. But sometimes it’s easier to create an icon from an existing image. You can import various file formats, such as PSD, PNG, BMP, JPEG, GIF, JPEG2000… An exclusive feature permits creating an icon with its several image formats in just one operation! All is done automatically: Alpha channel is preserved, palettes are calculated for 256 color formats and even 16 color formats with transparency are generated.
- Export icons to images to illustrate your web sites: If you’re a webmaster or have a blog, you know that illustrations are important to create attractive visitor experience. IconWorkshop™ permits to export images included in icons (Windows® or Macintosh®) to external bitmap files. You’ll be able to easily export these images in various Web-optimized formats such as JPEG, GIF, PNG, JPEG2000 and more.
- Use a Powerful Editor: IconWorkshop™ features an editor with advanced functions: Easily create images formats using one command, import/export images, resize, adjust with numerous filters, change hue, contrast, lightness, drop shadows and more…
- Work in a fully Integrated Workspace
- IconWorkshop™ features a fully integrated workspace. This is the way today’s professional applications are made.
- Some icon applications available on the market are made of several programs resulting in applications which are difficult to use. In IconWorkshop™, all features are immediately available on screen. This interface permits you to work efficiently and be more productive than ever. The multi-documents interface permits you to work with several and different types of document windows (icon projects, libraries, images, file explorers…).
- Pentium® class CPU – 350 Mhz
- 65636 color Video Card – 800×600
- 64 Mo RAM
- Microsoft Windows® 2000.