Auslogics File Recovery – an effective and easy-to-use program that will recover accidentally deleted files and files deleted by virus attacks and software faults. This option will help you to quickly find files you are searching for and decide which of them needs to be recovered.
- User Interface: changed some button colors.
- Rescue Center: added the option to choose which drive to store Rescue Center files.
- Some minor bugs were fixed.
- Recover Any File: Often we delete a file, then clear the Recycle Bin and the file is lost. Software programs sometimes crash during a transaction with a file and this can accidentally delete the file. Viruses are another common cause of data loss. This is where File Recovery comes to the rescue.
- Flexible Search System: You can take advantage of the flexible search options to minimize file recovery time. The program allows you to select the drives you want to scan for deleted files and specify the types of files you are searching for.
- Restore Data from Lost Partitions: File Recovery can locate the information about deleted portions of the disk so that you will be able to recover files from a lost partition. This even applies to deleted portions of the disk that got reallocated for other partitions.
- Securely Erase Files: File Shredder is a valuable feature that should be used by anyone who wishes to ensure immediate and complete deletion of a confidential file from the current disk drive. Few users realize that files deleted in a usual way can be restored by powerful recovery programs such as Auslogics File Recovery even when the Recycle Bin is emptied.