Auslogics BoostSpeed is your one-stop PC maintenance and optimization tool. It is the ideal solution to speed up your computer and Internet connection. The program will clean up, speed up, and fix your slow Auslogics BoostSpeed computer to make it run as fast and stable as new.
- Thoroughly tested and tweaked for maximum Windows 10 compatibility.
- Useful Windows 10 optimization tweaks added to help you customize your new OS.
- Program translated into multiple languages: select your language in Settings.
- Notifications are now more informative.
- System Scan. Auslogics BoostSpeed has a brand new interface that allows you to jump straight in, selecting the desired actions. Your current system state is displayed in the main window. All major tasks, such as removing junk files, defragmenting disks, and repairing registry errors can be done with just a couple of mouse clicks. You can also switch to additional tabs with optimization advice, resource usage information, and advanced tools for even more control over your system.
- File Recovery. This program will recover accidentally deleted files or files deleted by virus attacks and software faults. Auslogics File Recovery has the ability to preview photos and even documents while browsing through the list of found files.
- Disk Explorer. Auslogics Disk Explorer is designed to help you track disk space usage. It will display an intuitive and easy to understand pie chart, that will show you the largest files and folders on your disks. By using Disk Explorer you can easily Auslogics BoostSpeed and quickly free up additional space on your disk when needed.
- Disk Defrag. It defragments files on your disks so that they can be read and written faster. This greatly improves application response time, system boot speed, and overall computer performance.
- Internet Optimizer. This tool will speed up your Internet connection by optimizing numerous settings like Max MTU and RWIN specifically for the type of Internet connection you use. Unlike other similar programs, Auslogics Internet Optimizer will first test your connection settings before applying any changes.
- Startup Manager. Lists all the programs that start automatically on Windows boot or when you log on to your PC. You can easily Auslogics BoostSpeed manage the list by adding new programs and removing unnecessary startup applications.