Enhances your photos at the click of a button! The program fully automatically adjusts colors, contrasts, and exposure settings to perfection for individual images or entire collections. Visual blemishes are detected and fixed through careful image analysis.
- A matter of perspective: Taking shots of buildings often leads to unpleasant, and easily noticeable, perspective distortions, due to the position of the photographer. Buildings and other tall objects almost seem to fall over, putting an unintended comical spin on your photos.
- More ease-of-use through favorites: We all have our favorite functions that we most frequently rely on. Now, you no longer have to navigate through various menus and categories to reach them.
- Unrivaled image auto-optimization: The secret of the new Photo Optimizer lies in its one-of-a-kind image optimization. Each individual image is meticulously analyzed for potential weaknesses and room for improvement.
- More fine-tuning options: However good auto-optimization may be, there comes a time when you’ll want to make manual adjustments. Version 8 offers even more individual fine-tuning options, like color temperature adjustments that can completely change the nature of a shot–and energize those “cold” cellphone images we’re all so familiar with.
- Improved memory management: If needed, Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 8 utilizes all available system memory to benefit from the full power of your PC. This means, even super high-res images or gigantic collections are now optimizable at lightning speed.
- Photo editing in just a few clicks: The user interface in Photo Optimizer is truly self-explanatory. Functions are arranged into intuitively named categories and never more than two clicks away.