Artlantis Studio Crack the new, physically correct Artlantis 7 rendering engine, with its legendary simplicity, allows you to create visualizations of incomparable beauty and quality. Artlantis Crack is a family of stand-alone rendering applications developed for architects and designers.
- Matt Shadow shader is fixed
- Postcards are now sharp in all situations
- Postcards are displayed in all situations
- Postcards materials are now always applied
- Clipping box is always respected now
- Adaptative anti-aliasing: Smarter anti-aliasing makes it possible to detect the areas to be treated, optimizing calculation and reducing rendering times as a result, with no alteration of the quality of the image
- Improved artificial lights
The artificial light sampling method, which is more precise, improves the energy diffusion of the light sources in the 3D scene and reinforces the reflection of the satin materials with a brighter gloss.
- Adaptative anti-aliasing: Smarter anti-aliasing makes it possible to detect the areas to be treated, optimizing calculation and reducing rendering times as a result, with no alteration of the quality of the image.
- White Balance: White Balance allows you to adjust the dominant color of a scene to the ambient lighting. Simply set this new parameter to the automatic color mode or select a reference color, which will be recognized as white in the 3D scene.
- Ambient Occlusion: This new option in Artlantis Studio Crack allows users to display a global ambient occlusion to create virtual shadows in small areas where natural light doesn’t go. It brings more depth and relief to both interior and exterior scenes.
- White Model: During calculation, white model rendering changes all surfaces to white except for those that are transparent. Lights maintain their color for sophisticated environments.
- Pre-settings: Choose among many pre-set modes (indoor, outdoor, low light) and different definitions (speed, medium, quality), to quickly set the best results!
- HDRI: Artlantis is fully compatible with HDRi files for backgrounds and for global illumination. The “enhanced sky” function in the engine settings increases the photo-realism of the images.
- Neon Shader: In addition, neon lights have been completely updated for this version with considerable gains in terms of quality and calculation speed.
- Laser Tool: With a simple click on the reference plane in the preview window, you set the position and orientation of the projection of the laser. A red line projected 360 in the model allows you to automatically position the objects or textures.
- Intel® Core i7, 4+ Core
- RAM: 16 GB
- Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (64 bits)
- Graphics Card: 2 GB managing OpenGL *
- Display: 1920 x 1080 pixels
Download Link (574.6 MB)