Apple Final Cut Pro X 10.4 For MAC Cracked Full Version
Apple Final Cut Pro X MAC Cracked is a professional video editing solution.Completely redesigned from the ground up, Final Cut Pro adds extraordinary speed, quality, and flexibility to every part of the post-production workflow. Apple Final Cut Pro X MAC Cracked
What’s New ?
- Redesigned dark interface puts the focus on your video
- Configure window layouts into custom workspaces for tasks like organizing and color grading
- Fill a second display with the timeline or hide the timeline completely
- Expand the Inspector to full-screen height
Magnetic Timeline 2
- Color coding of clips based on roles – such as dialogue, music, and effects – lets you understand your project at a glance
- Create, assign, and customize the colors of roles to identify different types of audio and video clips
- Enhanced Timeline Index lets you drag and drop audio roles to rearrange the layout of your timeline
- Focus button in the Timeline Index lets you highlight specific audio roles and collapse all others
- Show Audio Lanes button in the Timeline Index displays a structured timeline layout with dedicated spaces for each audio role
- Add audio effects and keyframe audio volume changes to an entire role within a Compound Clip
- iXML support enables automatic creation and assignment of roles based on metadata from an audio field recorder
- Create and manage a unique set of roles for each Final Cut Pro library
- Images are now viewable in wide color on supported Mac computers and external displays
- Import, edit, and deliver video in standard Rec. 601 and Rec. 709 color spaces, or in wide Rec. 2020 color space
- Configure color spaces for both libraries and projects
- Log footage from ARRI, Blackmagic Design, Canon, Panasonic, and Sony cameras, as well as RED RAW footage, can be manipulated in real time while preserving wider color
- Range check overlay in the viewer highlights areas out of the standard RGB range
- Video scopes display wide color in real time
Support for the Touch Bar on MacBook Pro
- Tap to execute common functions like volume control, fade in and out, and media import
- Easily access advanced editing commands, including Override Clip Connections, Trim to Start, and Trim to End Apple Final Cut Pro X MAC Cracked
- View your entire project at a glance and navigate with touch in the timeline overview
More Video Formats
- MXF-wrapped Apple ProRes provides a flexible new format for broadcast delivery
- MXF master file export uses audio roles to configure industry-standard channel layouts
- Support for Canon Log2/Cinema Gamut and Panasonic V-Log
- Support for Sony XAVC-L at 4K for the Sony PXW-FS7 and PXW-X70 cameras
- Playback support for Panasonic AVC-Intra LT
- Export AVC-Intra files
- Flow transition seamlessly merges jump cuts to remove pauses or mistakes in on-camera interviews
- Remove Effects and Remove Attributes commands let you delete specific effects from clips
- SMB 3 network support enables library access on network-attached storage devices
- Timecode effect displays clip name and source clip timecode in the Viewer and in exported files
- Copy and paste timecode to speed up numerical entry from text documents
- Consolidate custom Motion projects into individual Final Cut Pro libraries
- Option for continuous playback of clips in the Browser
- Search custom metadata in the Browser and Timeline
- Search Timeline Index for Auditions, Compound clips, Multicam clips, and Synchronized clips
- Ability to roll trim on adjacent anchored clips Apple Final Cut Pro X MAC Cracked
- Larger Media and Content browsers provide more space for viewing photo libraries, sound effects, music, titles, and generators Apple Final Cut Pro X MAC Cracked
- Skim and select ranges of audio files in the Music and Sound Effects browser
- Use a Thunderbolt cable for direct A/V output to an external display, without the need for a separate I/O device
- XML 1.6 supports role-based audio components for Magnetic Timeline 2
- Enhanced XML support lets you import projects and clips into existing events
- Ability to drag and drop clips, projects, and events as XML with supported applications
Revolutionary Video Editing
- Assemble clips in the Magnetic Timeline without clip collisions or sync problems.
- Use Clip Connections to attach B-roll, sound effects, and music to the timeline.
- Reduce clutter by grouping clips into a Compound Clip. Easily expand it back to single clips.
- Perfect your pacing right in the timeline with the Inline Precision Editor.
- Cycle through different shots, graphics, or effects at one place in the timeline with Auditions.
Powerful Media Organization
- Import a broad range of formats including native AVCHD, H.264 from DSLRs, and more.
- Content Auto-Analysis captures camera metadata and analyzes shots in the background.
- Choose analysis options for stabilization, rolling shutter correction, and audio enhancement.
- Create and apply custom keywords on the fly as you select ranges in clips.
- Smart Collections let you dynamically organize content and find any shot in a few clicks.
- New 64-bit architecture uses all the RAM in your system for larger projects and richer effects.
- The Cocoa foundation makes Final Cut Pro more responsive, interactive, and fun to use.
- Final Cut Pro taps the GPU on the graphics card and all the cores in your Mac for speed.
- Background processing lets you keep working without interruption.
- A ColorSync-managed color pipeline produces accurate, consistent color across applications.
Compelling, Customizable Effects
- Preview effects to see how they look with your footage before applying them.
- Change the look of titles, transitions, and effects using intuitive controls.
- Control effects with precision using a keyframe editor that appears directly in the timeline.
- Adjust the Ken Burns effect with simple onscreen arrows for start and end points.
Integrated Audio Editing
- Let Final Cut Pro repair significant audio problems such as hum, excessive noise, and more.
- Sync DSLR video with separate audio in a single step, with instant audio waveform matching.
- Enrich your soundtrack with a library of royalty-free sound effects and audio effect plug-ins.
- Create immersive audio experiences in 5.1 surround.
Intuitive Color Grading
- Improve the look of any clip with the single-click Balance Color feature.
- Apply the Match Color feature to match the looks of two clips shot under different conditions.
- Manipulate color, saturation, and exposure with the Color Board.
- Fine tune color for a specific color range or area of the screen using keying and masks.
One-Step, Optimized Output
- Export projects to Apple devices and websites such as Vimeo, YouTube, and Facebook.
- Add your content to a set of themed menus, then burn a DVD or Blu-ray disc.
- Output files for HTTP live streaming in a single step.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11.4 or later
- 4GB RAM (8GB recommended for 4K)
- 256MB of VRAM (1GB recommended for 4K)
- OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later, 256MB of VRAM, display with 1280-by-768 resolution or higher