Apple Final Cut Pro X is a professional video editing solution. Completely redesigned from the ground up, adds extraordinary speed, quality, and flexibility to every part of the post-production workflow.
- The redesigned dark interface puts the focus on your video
- Configure window layouts into custom workspaces for tasks like organizing and color grading
- Fill a second display with the timeline or hide the timeline completely
- Expand the Inspector to full-screen height
Revolutionary Video Editing
- Assemble clips in the Magnetic Timeline without clip collisions or sync problems.
- Use Clip Connections to attach B-roll, sound effects, and music to the timeline.
- Reduce clutter by grouping clips into a Compound Clip. Easily expand it back to single clips.
- Perfect your pacing right in the timeline with the Inline Precision Editor.
- Cycle through different shots, graphics, or effects at one place in the timeline with Auditions.
Powerful Media Organization
- Import a broad range of formats including native AVCHD, H.264 from DSLRs, and more.
- Content Auto-Analysis captures camera metadata and analyzes shots in the background.
- Choose analysis options for stabilization, rolling shutter correction, and audio enhancement.
- Create and apply custom keywords on the fly as you select ranges in clips.
- Smart Collections let you dynamically organize content and find any shot in a few clicks.
- The new 64-bit architecture uses all the RAM in your system for larger projects and richer effects.
- The Cocoa foundation makes more responsive, interactive, and fun to use.
- Final Cut Pro taps the GPU on the graphics card and all the cores in your Mac for speed.
- Background processing lets you keep working without interruption.
- A Color Sync-managed color pipeline produces accurate, consistent color across applications.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11.4 or later
- 4GB RAM (8GB recommended for 4K)
- 256MB of VRAM (1GB recommended for 4K)
- OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later, 256MB of VRAM, display with 1280-by-768 resolution or higher