AOMEI Backupper 4.5.2 Professional with Key + WinPE Boot ISO
AOMEI Backupper Professional Key is a professional-like, easy-to-use backup and recovery software. AOMEI Backupper Key But is free for home users and commercial use, fully protects your computer from data loss. It lets you securely backup PC and Server, provides one-click backup your system partition or disk and does it in minutes. AOMEI Backupper Professional Key This software also can explore the created image and restore it to the hard drive if your data gets lost or corrupted. AOMEI Backupper Crack In addition, you can create a bootable rescue disk for recovering your data when the system crashes and the application cannot be accessed from the Windows interface.
AOMEI Backupper Professional Crack lets you clone the partition or disk, too. The software already supports the Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) that enables the data backup process and does not interfere the running applications. AOMEI Backupper Professional Crack This option of AOMEI Backupper Crack is very efficient because backup data can still be made when you’re working AOMEI Backupper Professional Key.
AOMEI Backupper Professional Key
What’s New ?
- Fixed issue: drivers are not digitally signed with EV certificate on Windows 10 Anniversary version.
- Integrated many network card drivers into the Windows PE of AOMEI Backupper Server Key and Technician Editions to enhance its compatibility with more network cards.
- AOMEI Backupper Standard Crack supports to automatically run missed scheduled backups at the next system startup.
- Fixed bug: infinite loop when real-time sync file that is being used.
- Incremental and differential backups. Based on a full backup, the software supports to create incremental or differential backups to taking less time and save storage space.
- Encryption and Compression. You can set a password for each backups to prevent unauthorized access. When the backup process, specify an industry leading compression algorithm to compress image file in order to take up less disk space.
- Image file checker and explorer. Check data integrity of image file to ensure the backups can be restored successfully. Mount image files to a virtual partition so that you can browse the contents of the backups in Windows Explorer.
- Comment Backups and Splitting Backups. Add comments to backups so that the backups can be further identified and clarified. Let you know what a backup is for or what it contains. Splitting Backups can split backup an image file into proper sizes to fit storage media.
- Create Bootable Rescue Media. You can create a bootable media (e.g. CD or USB media) to restore system drive on the condition that Windows can not boot.
- Supports all storage devices recognized by Windows, such as IDE, SATA, SCSI, SSD, USB external disks, Hardware RAID and so on. Moreover, supports MBR and GPT style, and fully support capacities greater than 2TB