AOMEI Backupper Pro is a professional-like, easy-to-use backup and recovery software. But it is free for home users and commercial use fully protects your computer from data loss. It lets you securely backup PC and Server, provides a one-click backup of your system partition or disk, and does it in minutes.
- Added setting: set up when to operate the USB event task after inserting the USB device.
- Added function: double click the image file to browse an image.
- Fixed issue: Partitions with no drive letters would be assigned with drive letters after disk restoration.
- Incremental and differential backups. Based on a full backup, the software supports to create incremental or differential backups to taking less time and save storage space.
- Encryption and Compression. You can set a password for each backup to prevent unauthorized access. When the backup process, specify an industry leading compression algorithm to compress image files in order to take up less disk space.
- Image file checker and explorer. Check the data integrity of the image file to ensure the backups can be restored successfully. Mount image files to a virtual partition so that you can browse the contents of the backups in Windows Explorer.
- Comment Backups and Splitting Backups. Add comments to backups so that the backups can be further identified and clarified. Let you know what a backup is for or what it contains. Splitting Backups can split backup an image file into proper sizes to fit storage media.
- Create Bootable Rescue Media. You can create bootable media (e.g. CD or USB media) to restore the system drive on the condition that Windows can not boot.
- Supports all storage devices recognized by Windows, such as IDE, SATA, SCSI, SSD, USB external disks, Hardware RAID, and so on. Moreover, supports MBR and GPT style, and fully support capacities greater than 2TB