Anti Malware offers 24/7 malware protection from malware, viruses, and trojans. Anti Malware offers active protection from malicious threats and is set to monitor, block, and alert whenever malware is detected. Anti Malware offers full protection from online threats at a fraction of the CPU load due to its advanced detection engine and algorithms.
- All-in-one PC security: Anti Malware detects and removes viruses, spyware, rootkits, bots, trojans, and all other types of internet security issues. Anti Malware is an all-in-one computer protection software that keeps your computer safe, your privacy protected, and maintains the integrity of your information security at all times.
- Real-time active monitoring and protection: Anti Malware utilizes multiple detection methods and advanced algorithms to monitor and protect against online and local security issues, including all known viruses and hacking types, in real-time.
- Scheduled Scans: Anti Malware’s scheduler allows a set-and-forget setting that lets you automatically scan and proactively protect your computer at all times. The combination of Anti Malware active protection and the scan scheduling mechanism provides a maximum-security state, 24/7.
- Deep Threat Scanning: With one of the most extensive threat databases available to date, Anti Malware scan finds and eliminates many threats that other products in the industry fail to detect. Anti Malware databases and virus definitions keep updating on a daily basis from various sources, thus keeping your computer on-guard status optimal.
- Automatic Updates: When needed, the virus, spyware, and malware database will automatically be updated for free! This means that you never have to worry if it is up to date.
- History Cleaner: Anti Malware is capable of removing browsing and search history logs, including the history stored by many popular applications. This feature is crucial to maintain your privacy and online anonymity as many applications and online services may try to access those logs.
- Startup Manager: Anti Malware PC Explorer feature reveals settings on your computer that are normally hidden and enables you to add programs to the Always Allowed list
- Secure File Eraser: Anti Malware adds an “Erase Files with Anti Malware option to your Window’s Explorer menu to permanently delete all traces of a file and make sure it is truly, completely deleted off your system and does not leave any unneeded residues behind.