Amazing Slow Downer is a lightweight Windows utility built specifically for helping you play audio files in a slow mode. It sports a clean and intuitive GUI that gives users the possibility to add files to the list by using the built-in browse function or “drag and drop” support. Amazing Slow Downer works with the following file formats: WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, FLAC, MPC, MP4, or AIF.
- New – Support for QuickTime files with PCM audio
- New – Built in Ogg Vorbis encoder
- Slows down the speed of the music – between -50% and 400% time-stretching without changing the pitch
- Change the pitch in semi-tones – at the full or lower speed
- Adjust the pitch in cents (100ths of a semi-tone) to suit your instrument
- Real-time processing – all described above is done in real-time – just insert the CD and press the play button
- Slows down MP3, Wave, Windows Media Audio, Ogg, FLAC, and AAC/M4A files on your computer in real-time you can free download Amazing Slow Downer 3.6.7 now.