Affinity Photo–five years in the making–redefines the boundaries for professional photo editing software for the Mac. With a meticulous focus on workflow, it offers sophisticated tools for enhancing, editing, and retouching your images in an incredibly intuitive interface with all the power and performance you need.
- Optimized for macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Full support for unlimited layers, layer groups, adjustment layers, filter layers and masks
- Resize layers without any loss of quality. Lock, hide, duplicate and merge layers easily
- Edit live filters, adjustments, effects, blend modes and masks non-destructively
- Undo history can be saved with the document so you can always undo your changes
- Task-focused workspaces for developing, post-processing, liquify and export
- Work in windowed, full screen, or separated modes with fully customizable toolbars and drag and drop panels
- Comprehensive vector drawing and text editing tools
- An advanced snapping system with pixel-perfect alignment when required
- Export @1x, @2x, @3x from layers, slices, or whole documents — continuously as you work!
- Open RAW and other images in a dedicated pre-processing workspace
- Adjust exposure, black point, clarity, vibrancy, white balance, shadows, highlights and much more
- Recover detail thought to be lost by editing in an unbounded linear color space
- Advanced lens corrections including chromatic aberration, defringe, vignette and best-in-class noise reduction
- Paint areas or use fully customizable gradients to mask adjustments
- View histograms, blown highlights, shadows and tones as well as detailed EXIF information.