Aeon Timeline is the timeline tool for creative thinking. Most traditional timeline applications are designed to suit a single need: to create an attractive display of- dimensional time. They are presentational, static, and perfectly suited to overhead slides and projectors.
- Fixed issue where Scrivener list-style properties could not be selected for syncing with single-value roles
- Fixed issue where dragging column groups in Relationship View behaved incorrectly when some groups were hidden
- Fixed issue where relative links were not updating correctly
- Windows: Auto-save and recovery fixed to remove older auto-saved files automatical
- More than just a timeline: Aeon Timeline is more than a series of events on a never-ending line. With Aeon, you can divide your timeline into logical groups, projects, or concurrent arcs. You can model the relationships between events and people, places, and ideas.
- Ultimate Flexibility: Select the timeline style you want, from standard events with fixed dates to relative dates counting hours, days, or weeks from a nominal zero.
- Direct Data Manipulation: We care about how you use the timeline, not just how it looks. Most timeline applications are static tools designed for presentation rather than creation.
- Hide Complex Data: The only thing more important than capturing all of your complex data is not letting it distract you from your current task. With Aeon, you can filter events according to people, places, arcs, labels, and tags.
- Data Interoperability: We know that your timeline is a tool to help you in another task, be it writing a novel, planning a project, or researching a case. Printing and image exporting allow you to capture your entire file, or just what is visible on the screen.