If you can think it, you can make it with Photoshop CC, the world’s best imaging and graphic design software. Create and enhance photographs, illustrations, and 3D artwork. Design websites and mobile apps. Edit videos simulate real-life paintings and more. It’s everything you need to make any idea real.
- Designed for anyone to design anything: From posters to packaging, basic banners to beautiful websites, unforgettable logos to eye-catching icons, Photoshop keeps the creative world moving. With intuitive tools and easy-to-use templates, even beginners can make something amazing.
- Not just photo taking. Breathtaking: Whether you’re looking for everyday edits or total transformations, our graphic design software offers a complete set of professional photography tools to turn your snapshots into works of art. Adjust, crop, remove objects, retouch, and repair old photos.
- Power to the paintbrush: Draw and paint whatever you dream up with tools designed especially for illustrators. Paint in perfectly symmetrical patterns. Get polished looks with stroke smoothing. And create with pencils, pens, markers, and brushes that feel real — including more than 1,000 from celebrated illustrator Kyle T. Webster.
- See what new can do: Photoshop is always getting better, with new features rolling out regularly. And with your Creative Cloud membership, you get them as soon as we release them. Here are some of the latest updates.
- Symmetry mode: Paint in perfect symmetry with a new mode that lets you define your axes and choose from preset patterns like circular, radial, spiral, and mandala.
- New Content-Aware Fill experience: A dedicated workspace lets you select the exact pixels to use for fills, and Adobe Sensei makes it easy to rotate, scale, and mirror them.
- Frame tool: Create shape or text frames to use as placeholders on your canvas. Drag and drop images to fill the frames and they’ll scale to fit.
- User experience improvements: The latest enhancements include multiple undo, proportional transformation of pixel and type layers by default, and faster ways to crop, transform, and enter text using auto-commit.
- Processor: Intel® Core 2 or AMD Athlon® 64 processors; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 10* (Version 1709 or later)
- RAM 2 GB or more of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 3.1 GB or more of available hard-disk space for 64-bit installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system)
- Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display (1280×800 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512 MB or more of dedicated VRAM; 2 GB is recommended**
- Graphics processor acceleration requirements OpenGL 2.0-capable system