Acronis True Image 2020 is a full-system image backup solution for your PC, Mac, mobile devices, and social network accounts. It can back up your documents, photos, email, and selected partitions, and even the entire disk drive, including operating system, applications, settings, and all of your data.
- OneDrive folder was added to default backup exclusions.
- Backup to a DVD disk fails, if the ‘Validate backup when it is created’ option is activated.
- In bootable media, environment disk restores from a backup split into several DVDs freezes at the ‘Recovering partition structure’ step.
- When adding the first part of a backup split into several DVDs, the error ‘Failed to add the backup to the backup list. The backup may be locked or corrupted.’ appears.
- Bootable media does not boot from a DVD if it was placed on this DVD during a backup with the ‘Place Acronis True Image on media’ option activated.
- Active Cloning: Clone an active Windows system directly to a USB external drive or local drive without stopping your system and restarting Windows using bootable media. You can create a snapshot of the active partition and boot directly from the new disk.
- WinPE Media Builder: Easily create boot media to recover your system to the same or new hardware. Create a WinPE environment to quickly resolve driver configuration issues. Use the predetermined settings of Simple mode or customize your Media Builder preferences in Advanced mode.
- Converts to Virtual Hard Drive: Test different programs and system settings, or run your system on a virtual machine by converting your full image backups into a virtual hard disk format. You can use all your programs and access files as normal within that virtual system, and you can run it without needing Acronis True Image 2020.
- Changed-Block Tracker: Reduce the amount of time it takes for incremental and differential local image backups. Our technology monitors changes to an image in real-time, which can make incremental backups up to three-times faster for small changes (less than 30 percent of a disk).
- Backup Activity and Statistics: Manage your data better using more visuals from a new Backup Activity and Statistics display. Track the status of backups, measure the file size and speed of backups, and view color-coded displays of Acronis True Image 2020 the type of data stored.
- Acronis Active Protection for all: Prevent ransomware from encrypting your files before it starts. Acronis Active Protection uses heuristic analysis and machine learning to detect, stop, and reverse the effects of ransomware. Included in all editions of Acronis True Image 2020, and a Mac-version is now available as well.
- Security Dashboard: Monitor the number of processes that have been flagged as potentially dangerous, identify which ones were blocked, and manage a whitelist so your trusted applications can run uninterrupted. The dashboard provides metrics that show how Active Protection is defending your system.
The activator can be used for all previous versions of Acronis True Image 2020 as well, also latest Media Add On & Boot CD is given with setup as well. 🙂
How to activate?
- Download True Image 2020 and activator from the given link
- Disconnect the internet!
- Install True Image, start it and use one of these keys
- Wait a few seconds, then terminate True Image
- Run ActivatorAcronisTIH.exe
if you read “activation successful!” everything is ok
- You have done it. Enjoy! 🙂