Acronis True Image 2017 V184.108.40.20606 Bootable ISO Full Version [Latest]
Acronis True Image 2017 BootCD is a rescue bootable media. A standalone version of Acronis True Image that you can use to boot a crashed machine or a machine without any operating system and restore an image of your system. Protect your digital life with the #1 backup solution.
Back up your entire computer including your operating system, applications and data, not just files and folders to an external hard drive or NAS. Restore backed up data including your operating system, application and all your data to your existing computer or an entirely separate piece of hardware, or restore specific data as needed.
- Full support for high-DPI screens.
- Custom text labels in the subject of the email notification messages that simplify monitoring backup statuses.
- Timing of the product notifications has been coordinated.
- An option to limit the upload speed when you back up data to Acronis Cloud.
- When creating a WinPE media, there is no need to download Acronis Media Add-on because it is included in the product installer.
- An option that allows a user to force or to delay a computer shutdown while a backup is in progress.
- Switching between UI elements has been accelerated and improved.
- NVMe drives and eMMC drives are supported in both the normal and standalone (bootable media) versions of Acronis True Image.
- Different issue fixes, increased stability, and performance improvements.
This release includes the following issue fixes, increased stability, and performance improvements:
- Episodic crash while closing application
- Acronis True Image 2016 disables Windows 10 fast startup
- The message about terminating current operations prevents a computer from shutdown
- Under bootable media, Acronis True Image 2016 (build 6027) doesn’t see the internal disk on Microsoft Surface 3 and Microsoft Surface 4
- The error “Cannot create a database” appears when starting Acronis True Image 2016
- The default subject of email notification messages is changed to the computer name
- A disk cloning operation fails, and the computer boots directly to Windows
- The default sync was deleted after the product update
- Only the first custom backup scheme is saved correctly
- The current Try&Decide changes are discarded after you select to keep them when the computer restarts
- A P2P sync fails when you join this sync on the second computer
- The product sends a lot of requests to the server, which can lead to instability of the Online Dashboard
- The product turns off the Windows 10 Fast Startup function every time the computer starts
- A backup fails if it contains a folder that has a space or a period symbols in its name
- Encryption for personal archives: You can now protect your archives by using 256-bit AES encryption.
- Backup comments: Backup comments are now visible on the main backup pane in Acronis True Image for Windows. This feature allows you to easily add and view comments to the backup. Backup comments may help you to find the necessary backup later.
- Search: You can now search inside local backupsto find particular files.
- New for mobile backup: You can now wirelessly back up your smartphone or tablet to your computer. You need to have the latest version of Acronis True Image on your Windows PC and and the latest version of Acronis True Image app installed on your mobile device.
- Added in this version: Significant improvement to Mobile backup features stability.
- Enhanced NAS support: Many Acronis True Image users prefer to store their backups on a Network-Attached Storage (NAS). In Acronis True Image 2017, we re-built NAS support from the bottom up and worked on user experience. For example, your NAS is now detected automatically! In this version, NAS stability has been improved.
IMPORTANT: Note that Acronis True Image will not encrypt any existing archives. You can encrypt new archives, before archiving them. If you already have an unencrypted cloud archive, you will need to download the contents of the archive, encrypt the archive, and then archive it again.
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit *
- Windows Home Server
- Windows 7 SP1 (all editions)
- Windows 8 (all editions)
- Windows 8.1 (all editions)
- Windows 10
It is possible for the software to work on other Windows operating systems, but it is not guaranteed.
- Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 *
- ReiserFS *
- Linux SWAP *
- Internal hard disk drives
- External hard disk drives with any of the following interfaces: USB (including USB 3.0), eSATA, FireWire (IEEE-1394), and SCSI
- Solid State Drives (SSD)
- Networked storage devices