Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Home delivers a set of powerful tools that work together to optimize your disk usage and protect your data. Store different file systems or operating systems on one disk by creating and managing disk partitions.
What’s New ?
- Support for Windows Server 2016.
- Support for native 4K disks (disks that report a 4 KB logical sector size). Previously, only 512-byte emulation disks (512e) were supported.
- The maximum size of a volume that Acronis Disk Director can manage in the Demo (trial) mode is increased from 100 MB to 10 GB.
- Director to create this media.
- Updated Linux kernel in bootable media to support modern hardware.
- Manipulate: Manage your data, whether you are splitting, re-sizing, converting or merging volumes. Create, convert and copy files and volumes as needed.
- Partition: Create partitions more quickly and easily. One easy step formats, labels and activates partitions, reducing the time spent and the risk of errors.
- Format: Make complex operations easily and efficiently through an intuitive user interface. Format your drive with the correct file system, whether FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2, Ext3, Reiser3, Linux, SWAP.
- Recover: Recover volumes that were accidentally deleted, damaged by hardware failure, or affected by a malware attack – all through a single, easy-to-use solution.
- Clone: Migrate everything on one disk – from the OS to apps to system preferences – to a replacement disk in mere minutes. Cloning an exact replica avoids headaches, mistakes and lost hours.
- Install: Boost your processing power by splitting an existing volume into two and installing an operating system on the second one to create another processing volume.