ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2021 is the answer to your creative graphics and photography needs. Renowned for its organizational prowess, parametric photo editing power, and performance-based adjustment layers, this GPU-enriched software gets you back out behind the lens faster.
- Introduced Color Wheel in Develop and Edit modes
- Added text on a path
- Added Refine Selection in Edit mode
- Introduced Presets Pane in Develop mode
- Added support for importing face data from Lightroom and Picasa
- Added GoPro.GPR file support
- Import / Export Develop / Edit Presets: Distribute your presets to others by exporting, or relish in others’ work or processing you did in the past by importing.
- Improved Black & White: In Black & White mode, increase or decrease the contrast of each individual color, and specify the brightness range that the contrast adjustment will target.
- Color LUTs: Seamlessly color grade your images by importing and applying LUTs as colorful Edit mode filters.
- Colors in Contrast: Adjust contrast in specific tones and target precise brightness ranges to bring out contrast details in highlights or shadows.
- Develop Mode Brush Additions: Brush on boosts in vibrancy, saturation, hue, brightness, and contrast, color overlays, or tweak temperature, tint, and tone curves in parts of your image without affecting others, or apply them in gradual progressions using linear and radial gradients.
- Auto-Advance: Adding metadata prompts ACDSee Ultimate 2020 to automatically advance to the next image, allowing you to organize entire folders without moving your hands from the keyboard.
- Develop Settings Pane: View adjustments made to your images in Develop mode, copy those adjustments and paste them onto other images, or restore the image—all from within the convenience of Manage mode or View mode.
- Support for HEIF: Decode HEIF files—a high-efficiency media container format type for images and image sequences—in ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2020.
- Import / Export Actions: Share your actions with other users by exporting them as convenient, compressed packages, or receive actions made by friends, enjoying the limitless creative potential of recorded actions.
- Luminosity Selection: Create selections based on the brightness in your images. The brighter a pixel is, the stronger a selection will be on that pixel.
- Customizable Keyboard Shortcuts in Manage Mode: Whip through your management process with customizable hotkeys available for every stage of your workflow.
- Copy/Paste Masks: Copy color images and paste them as luminance masks on other layers, including adjustment layers.