AntiBrowserSpy stops your browser from spying on you. Internet Explorer, Firefox oder Chrome: Most of today’s web browsers are sending data to their manufacturers. AntiBrowserSpy is a tool designed for helping users to switch off browser spy functionality. Stop browsers from spying on you, remove internet traces and create backups of your browser settings – with AntiBrowserSpy.
- Turn off the browser’s espionage features: More and more browser manufacturers are integrating features into their browsers that are sending private data of their users back home. Sometimes, this data consists of a unique ID that allows identifying a user, sometimes it is a URL of a website that you visit. Google Chrome and the new Internet Explorer have been turned into real champions when it gets to collecting those kinds of personal data but even Firefox and Safari are sending out private information.
- One-Click-Protection: Many espionage features of common web browsers cannot be disabled by PC users – even experts cannot turn off all of them. AntiBrowserSpy makes it very easy to control all browser settings. With one mouse click, you can configure the settings of all your browsers and disable even hidden espionage features.
- Remove Internet Traces: AntiBrowserSpy allows you to remove internet traces easily. This contains the removal of history entries and web cache. Download lists and typed URLs can also be cleaned. Additionally, AntiBrowserSpy contains a cookie manager allowing you to view and protect specific cookies.
- Create backups of your browser settings: AntiBrowserSpy can create backups of your browser settings. This allows you to keep your bookmarks and all other data in a save place. You can also take the data with you in order to keep your bookmarks in case you are moving to a new PC.
- Auto-Cleanup – Schedule cleanups and backups: AntiBrowserSpy can automate all main functions, too. For example, it can clear all cookies on Windows startup. The program offers you a friendly user interface and plenty of detailed information for every function.
- Supports all common browsers: AntiBrowserSpy supports all common browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer (Version 8 and higher), Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Apple Safari, and Opera (Version 15 and higher).